Sunday, July 12, 2009

We have a crawler!!!!

Zuri was at mom and dads on Saturday night, July 11th, and decided she wanted to play with Tinkerbell, so she decided to crawl. She has been acting like she has wanted to for a few weeks now, and I guess she finally got tired of just rolling to get places. At first it was only a few "steps" and then she flopped...but today, Sunday the 12th, she crawled a lot. She is still very slow and unstable at times but she gets where she wants to go. I have been in denial, Tyler has been saying for the last week "It won't be long and she will be crawling", I was so sure it would be a few more weeks...I am not ready for her to crawl, that means she is growing up and getting bigger...soon she is not going to be a baby any more...WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???
I don't have any pictures yet, but I will post some soon.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Alica! I'm not ready for her to crawl yet, either. She is growing up way to fast. I am so thankful for this blog. It helps me to feel like even though I'm not there, I'm not totally missing out on her baby days. I realize how you, Nana and Papa must have felt when Kaitlyn and Allen were babies and we didn't have blogs. I miss all of ya'll. Give Zuri a hug and kiss for me and I hope to see you soon.

    Love
    Aunt Marie

    ReplyDelete