Friday, October 23, 2009

9 months

What a beatutiful baby, what a beautiful girl!

Zuri has already found out how to pull out everything in her room. She enjoys pulling her books off the shelves then she heads to her toy box and pulls all the toys out...then she's done and ready for something else. Oh, how fast she learns.


Zuri loves to help mommy fold clothes
Zuri's new play toy...the car seat. She absolutely loves playing in her carseat.
Zuri is growing so fast, but is still very petite. At her 9 month appointmnet she weighed 16 lbs...I guess she will always be petite. She is scooting around very fast but has no interest in walking yet. I was so sure she would be walking by Halloween, I guess I was wrong. She has just now started letting us walk with holding her fingers. I don't want to rush it because I know once she starts there is no stopping her.





1 comment:

  1. Yes Mommy you are correct, DO NOT encourage walking. If she tries, just trip her:) She's getting ready to show you what it's like to have a toddler. I can't believe baby girl will be 1 in January. Time flies. She's absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete