Saturday, December 5, 2009

Merry Christmas

Zuri's First Christmas Tree Zuri got an early Christmas present...her baby stroller, so she could practice her walking (I know- what am I thinking...I must be crazy wanting her to walk). She seems to be the only one around not walking yet...I think it's because her feet are too small. We are still in a size 1...barely a 2. However, she loves pushing her baby around.
Zuri loves to 'love' on things. This is her first Christmas doll.
Zuri went to meet Santa today, so we took a few pictures in front of the tree before we left.
She did so good with Santa. She did not shed a tear. She laughed and smiled; she even tried to pull his beard. She was wonderful. I am so proud of her. I love her so much. I am so thankful and blessed to have her here this Christmas.
Merry Christmas to All.


No comments:

Post a Comment