Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Little Reader

Zuri absolutely loves books. She will bring you a book and climb up in your lap to be read to. It is the sweetest thing. I will find myself sitting in the middle of the kitchen or bathroom floor reading a book to her because she brings them to me while I am getting ready or cooking and I can't deny reading to her. I love it.
So the other day I walked into her room and she was just sitting there looking through her book. She sat there for a good 5 minutes just flipping through the book. Maybe thats a sign she is going to be really smart :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so silly!! Of course she's going to be smart....her mommy's very smart:) And I see she's enjoying her blocks...yea!! We hope to see you guys soon and I'm glad she's feeling better. Enjoy your Spring Break!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete