Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Update

I know I haven't blogged in a while. It is almost impossible when Zuri is awake; and when she napped I napped. So here are a few pictures of Zuri over the summer. She finally got to where she loved the pool and trusted her swimmies to hold her up. I had so much fun with her this summer. I was really sad to leave her on Monday to go back to work. She is talking up a storm. She can say the following words really good: bubble, Papa, circle, mama, daddy, bye, hey, see, please (cease), thank you (chank chu), Addison, purple, up, in, Tink (Tinkerbelle), stairs, Reese, and a few more I just can't think of. I am amazed how much she is talking and how easily she is picking it up. I don't have a baby any more, she is a big girl. I love her so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment