Saturday, February 21, 2009

1 Month Old

Zuri is one month old. I can't believe it. This past month has flown by. I can't imagine her not being here...it seems like she has been here forever. She has changed so much over the last few weeks. She focus' on objects, coo's and has started smiling just a little. She is growing so long...I guess she will be tall like her daddy, but who knows as this stage. She is such a joy and a blessing, this past month has been the most challenging and rewarding month of my life. I am so excited to see what each new day brings. We love her so much.

1 comment:

  1. What a treat for me to be able to enjoy Baby Zuri!! Wow, she has changed so much since I saw her last. Looks like we have a future NCAA Women's Basketball player on our hands...I know that must make the Swain's very happy:)

    I can't wait to hold her again. Please tell her Aunt Brookie loves her very much and give her a big hug and kiss from us!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete