Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Hospital

Wow! What an experience. Zuri's second hospital stay...unfortunately it wasn't as joyous as her first stay. We had to take Zuri to the hospital on Saturday March 7th due to her throwing up. They ran all sorts of tests on her to rule out any major problems and thank the Lord she just had a virus...thanks to her mom.







Thank goodness Tyler was there. There is no way I could have handled this on my own. I wasn't much help...all I could do was cry. It was hard to see my angel hooked up to an IV.
Poor little thing looked lost in her big hospital crib. It was too big for her but not quite big enough for me...even though I slept in it each night with her.


Her arm had to be wrapped up to keep her from pulling out her IV. She didn't know what to think about all those tubes in her arm...it was pitiful.


Thank you for all the prayers and thoughts we received during Zuri's stay in the hospital. We are truely blessed with wonderful God believing friends and family. We love you all.



4 comments:

  1. We are so glad Zuri is home and feeling better. I hope you never have to go through that again. We can't wait to see you guys soon. Give Zuri lots of kisses from her boyfriend Walker. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia,
    Sorry to hear about Zuri being sick; glad she is better now. She is precious little girl. Hope I can see her soon.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it was hard to see Zuri with that IV in her arm:( I am so glad that see is home and felling better:)

    ReplyDelete