Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back to Work :(


Well I had to go back to work on Monday...it was a sad, sad day. I had a much harder time than I thought I would. I new I would miss Zuri but I didn't realize how bad until I walked out the door. I cryed all the way to school and up until my kids came in...I decided I needed to pull it together for them. After I got busy I was okay, but couldn't wait until the day was over. You better believe I won't be hanging around after school any more. Anything that doesn't get done before 3:30 will just have to wait or be done at home...she is growing too fast to miss anything. I can't believe she is already 3 months old...where does the time go?


Zuri was so tired from being so good at the sitters she knocked out cold in the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment