Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy 3 Months Old Zuri!




Wow!!! Zuri is already 3 months old. I can't believe my 12 weeks of maternity leave are already over and I am back at work. I really enjoyed my time with her and didn't want it to end. She is smiling so much now and cooing and laughing . She thinks she is a big girl...she always wants to stand, if you lay her down she will scream until you stand her back up...she is already working us :) She is trying real hard to roll over...she rolled over once last Saturday from her back to her stomach, but she couldn't figure out how to get her arm out from under her. She keeps trying but hasn't mastered rolling over again. She is a true blessing from God, I never knew I could love someone so much!




1 comment:

  1. Love the new pics. Zuri is getting so big and has changed so much. Her Easter pics were adorable. Start teaching her how to say Aunt Brooke:)

    ReplyDelete