Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy 4 Months Old Zuri Kate

It is hard to believe Zuri is 4 months old. She is growing so fast. We went to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month check-up. She weighs 11.8 lbs and was 24 in long. She was supposed to have doubled her birth weight, but the Dr. said it was fine because she has consistantly been in the 25 percentile. She is rolling from her back to her stomach, and sometimes from her stomach to her back, but she hasn't quite mastered that yet.

She has been such a blessing to us. We nevered imagined the love we feel.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness Zuri! I cannot believe that you are already 4 months old. By the time I get to see you again on Father's Day weekend you are going to be so big. I can't wait to see you and see how much you have changed. And this time I get to feed you food. I really miss you and your mom and dad and Papa Ronnie and Nana K. Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks :)
    Love
    Aunt Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, Baby Zuri you are beginning to look more like your mommy. Thank goodness for that:):) I can't wait to give you lots of kisses next weekend. Walker said to tell you he is especially looking foward to teaching you a thing or two. We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete