Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. It has been crazy getting back in the swing of working. I leave work right at 3:30 most days and it seems like as soon as a I get home it is time for dinner, bottle, then bed. I really miss those days of staying home with her...but only 13 more schools days.

Zuri is growing so much. She is almost 4 months old...I can't believe it. She has been sleeping through the night SOMETIMES...more often than not. For Mother's Day, she gave me the best present of all...she slept from 9 to 7...and has been pretty consistent since then...please pray she keeps it up.

Here are some pictures of my sweet angel.
She is already photogenic...look at her posing.
Zuri has learned how to snuggle with her stuffed animals...it is so sweet.
Are you talking to me????












No comments:

Post a Comment