Saturday, January 16, 2010

ENT bound

Well, we are now on our 5th round of antibiotics for ear infections and I am not a believer in the chiropractor; however, I can see how it could work. Zuri has been going to the chiropractor for 2 weeks now, and I was so hoping that would be the answer to all our ear infections...but it doesn't look like it worked for us. I'll still keep spreading the word about chiropractors because I think it makes sense once it's explained. Anyway, we went to the doctor yesterday Zuri's left ear was perfect but her right ear was still a little infected...and then we woke up this morning with a fever. I have been trying all day to get her fever to break. So I guess the next step is to visit an ear, nose, and throat doctor. We have an appointment on Monday...I am sure she will suggest tubes. As common as they are, it still freaks me out to put my little one through it...but if that is what it takes then we will. I will let you all know what they say on Monday. Please keep Zuri in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment