Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wow! what a two days we have had

Ok, so Monday we went to the ENT in Anderson. They gave us 2 options: stay on antibiotics or get tubes. Of course I am not a big fan of constantly giving Zuri medicine so my only alternative was tubes. I am a nervous wreck about the procedure. I know it is very common and doesn't take long at all...but it's my baby. I think what I am the most nervous about is not the being put to sleep (don't get me wrong it worries me), but I am worried about Zuri not having anything to eat or drink before hand. She really likes her cup of milk when she wakes up...so pray for sanity when she doesn't get it :) We go on Tuesday the 26th.
Our next drama is Zuri has hand, foot, mouth diesease. Which really sounds horrible but it's just sores in her mouth and they can develop on her hands and feet...right now they are just in her mouth. So all day today I have been sick to my stomach that we are going to have to cancel her party on Saturday...but after talking to 3 different people (2 being nurses and 1 my sister in law who just went through it with Addison...which is who Zuri must of gotten it from)...they all said 24 hours of no fever and 24 hours after the sores appear she is good. However, I am going to keep her out of daycare the rest of the week just in case and so she doesn't get it again before her party. SO THE SHOW WILL GO ON!!! Yay, I can breathe again :)
Speaking of parties...my angel will be 1 tomorrow...oh my where has time gone. I can't wait until her party Saturday it is going to be so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment