Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had so much fun with Zuri on her first Halloween. We started the day off going to Zuri's friend, Ana Grace's birthday party, she turned 4. Then we ran home, dressed up and went to Trunk or Treat for our church. Zuri really enjoyed watching the children in their costumes. Then Nana K came to pick Zuri up because it was getting chilly. Zuri went to see another one of her friends, Walker. Unfortunately, Tyler and I had to stay at Trunk or Treat so we were not able to visit Walker this trip; but from the pictures it looks like they had a blast. We had so much fun and can't wait to share Zuri's first Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then... her 1st Birthday!!!


Zuri was Peebles, wasn't she adorable :)

We stopped by Nana and Papa Swain's to take some pictures with Zuri's cousins, Addison and Jaxon.


The whole family was supposed to be the Flinstones...I finally convinced Tyler to be Fred and when I went to get the costumes for us, it was going to cost $80. I refused to pay that much for grown adults to dress up...so I was a lady bug (my wings are on my back...you can't see them) and Tyler was a Hunter....how original, right?.
Sweet baby Parker and Sweet baby Nolan were adorable Tigers. They were so good while we passed out candy to the Trick or Treaters


Zuri and Walker seemed to have fun playing together. The last time Walker saw Zuri she couldn't do much but sit there. In both pictures it looks like they are saying to each other, "what in the world are you doing?"

Don't they make a great couple :)








1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think they make a GREAT couple. I enjoyed seeing her, but missed you. I could walk around with her on my hip all day long:) We should trade for a few days:) Can't wait to see you over the holiday. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete