Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jaxon's Birthday Party

Jaxon's 5th birthday party was at Toadly Fun. It is full of inflatables. They had one specifically for 3 and under. Zuri had a blast! She was all over the place. However...she almost got buried in it. She was the only child on it, she was in the castle. Tyler and I were watching and playing with her...all of a sudden I saw the trees start to go down, then the dragon...of coursed I yelled for Tyler to get her out, he had to climb in and get her from the castle. As soon as he pulled her our the entire castle collapsed. She would have been fine, even if it collapsed on her...but it scared me,and I'm sure it would have scared her if she was buried in it...but she just laughed as if nothing was wrong...I swear she is not scared of anything! They said that with all the kids that had jumped on it, it got pushed off the blower...I think they need to fix that :) Regardless, she has fun!!!


All tuckered out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment