Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What's New

Well Z will be 10 months on Friday... I will post more pictures of her then; but here is a little update of what she is doing. She is still not walking, but is still pulling up and holding on to things to walk. I don't really want to rush her because that means she is growing up. She will hold your fingers and walk, but has no interest in doing it herself. We went for her flu booster today and she weighs 16lbs 6oz. She is saying daddy all the time and started about a week ago saying mama...but I just heard her say it a few days ago (I guess she only says it when I am away because she wants me :) ) She loves to drop things and say 'uh oh'. She knows when she sees a dog, she will say 'da, da', I guess it will be awhile before we completely get 'dog' out but she at least knows what it is. We have Tinkerbell right now and every time she seems her she says, 'da, da'.,,who knows if she is really saying dog...I like to think so :) This age is so much fun she is constantly exploring and learning new things. I love her so much and love being her Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alicia! thanks for the message! We are so excited for this baby! I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for you when we get back in a couple months. I don't even know where to start!

    ReplyDelete